Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOMFG! Roswell conspiracy exposed by deathbed confession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think "tonight" is superfluous. The OT has been comatose for years.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's people like Asher that keep it going

Comment

God bless Asher.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

If they were gonna ban him, they should have done so years ago, when he went after UR. Doing so now after LotM was calling him a jerk in a thread he wasn't even in . . . ?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh, I agree with that. I'm just finding his beatification somewhat...interesting.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

It's not a beatification. We know he's an annoying *****, but we love him for it.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  It's not a beatification. We know he's an annoying *****, but we love him for it.
                  QFT.

Comment

Not sure that makes it any less interesting, but, whatever floats your boat.

Comment

I can't believe I'm not banned yet. I must have got enough messages out that they know they'll look bad if they silence me now...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        I must have got enough messages out that they know they'll look bad if they silence me now...
                        Didn't work for me (with the Heresson thing)
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh, I know I'm going to be banned. I guess they're just waiting until Ming is available to do the honors.

Like I care, though. I'm starting grad school next month, so I need to be weaning myself off Poly, anyway. Might as well go out doing something positive for the community.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I imagine that they have stepped back to let this play itself out. They will then come in and clean the place up in the early hours of the morning and ban those responsible.

All nice and clean.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yeah, that is their usual M.O. Hopefully I posted this early enough in the evening that enough regular posters will see this and know what's up.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wonder if I should take screenshots
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X