Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOMFG! Roswell conspiracy exposed by deathbed confession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMFG! Roswell conspiracy exposed by deathbed confession!

But last week came an astonishing new twist to the Roswell mystery.

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.

Haut died last year but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released and asserts that the weather balloon claim was a cover story and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar.

He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies...

Haut's affidavit talks about a high-level meeting he attended with base commander Col William Blanchard and the Commander of the Eighth Army Air Force, General Roger Ramey.

Haut states that at this meeting, pieces of wreckage were handed around for participants to touch, with nobody able to identify the material.

He says the press release was issued because locals were already aware of the crash site, but in fact there had been a second crash site, where more debris from the craft had fallen.

The plan was that an announcement acknowledging the first site, which had been discovered by a farmer, would divert attention from the second and more important location.

Haut also spoke about a clean-up operation, where for months afterwards military personnel scoured both crash sites searching for all remaining pieces of debris, removing them and erasing all signs that anything unusual had occurred.

This ties in with claims made by locals that debris collected as souvenirs was seized by the military.

Haut then tells how Colonel Blanchard took him to "Building 84" - one of the hangars at Roswell - and showed him the craft itself.

He describes a metallic egg-shaped object around 3.6m-4.5m in length and around 1.8m wide.

He said he saw no windows, wings, tail, landing gear or any other feature.

He saw two bodies on the floor, partially covered by a tarpaulin.

They are described in his statement as about 1.2m tall, with disproportionately large heads.

Towards the end of the affidavit, Haut concludes: "I am convinced that what I personally observed was some kind of craft and its crew from outer space".

C'mon Truthers! Stop this whole "9/11 was an inside job" nonsense and put your efforts into exposing a real conspiracy! You actually have evidence on your side in this one...
    Yes, I believe one did.
    32.14%
    No, that's preposterous.
    28.57%
    It was really a US government test-run for the 9/11 attacks.
    32.14%
    It was a banana boat.
    7.14%
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

They are described in his statement as about 1.2m tall, with disproportionately large heads.
    That's a fair description of a human child .

Comment

Why would there be dead children if it was really just a weather balloon crash?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I dont believe in extraterrestrial life visiting us
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Speaking as an Air Force veteran, I can say nothing.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

It was not a weather balloon. It was a top secret project (that has since been declassified) that had something to do with high altitude drops with parachutes. They were using balloons to get the test pilots (in this case they were monkeys dressed in white jump siuts) to the peoper hight. Something went wrong with balloon just before it crashed. Something like that.
              Last edited by Will9; July 2, 2007, 22:46.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                [b]Unbelievable.
                As many times as you've written that, one would think you would be more proficient at it...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Unbelievable!
                    Just more of your attempts at character assassination to drive Ted Striker Oerdin Drake away. I, for one, will not stand for it.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Faaip de Oiad
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I will never be driven away by bigots like Kuci.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This gives Coast To Coast AM fuel for the next fifty years. Thank god.
                          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Coast To Coast AM

I never would've known about the reptilian menace if it wasn't for them.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

David Icke goes into great detail about their plot to take over the world by infiltrating the Illuminati. It's a great read for anyone who enjoys laughing (so basically anyone with the exception of a few heavy asthmatics).
                              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
                              X