Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOMFG! Roswell conspiracy exposed by deathbed confession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-> E.T. Forum

Lefty Scaevola sighting!

Call me nuts if you will, but I swear I just saw him post!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      -> E.T. Forum

Lefty Scaevola sighting!

Call me nuts if you will, but I swear I just saw him post!
      It wasn't Lefty, it was a post by the Men In Black to side-track us.

BTW, I think there should be a Winston Forum...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

I think there should be a Winston Forum...

At the rate they're chopping up this place, it can only be a matter of time..

Comment

A Winston only forum? With it being the only place he can post?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Only Laz will be allowed to post in the Winston sub-forum.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

If he's not too busy elsewhere, of course.

Comment

That dude has a great sense of humor
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                  BTW, I think there should be a Winston Forum...
                  Given the march of public health laws, I suspect this is probably illegal in the US.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Asher has been permabanned by Ming. Ming called him a "cancer to the site". My thread on the subject was deleted in seconds. Probably banned soon. Don't let this go down without a fight.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Lead the revolution, brother!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Free Asher!

Comment

FREE ASHER!

Comment

Spread the word, comrades. I'm surprised they haven't banned me yet.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You certainly deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                You certainly deserve it!
                                Well at least it puts a little life in the OTF tonight.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X