Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOMFG! Roswell conspiracy exposed by deathbed confession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow they'll use that Alien craft to transmit the virus to the mothership.
    Blah

Comment

After this, I believe Bush should resign for distorting the truth like that
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I believe in space aliens and hope Roswell was true because if so, then they're a bunch of ****ups too.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Aliens

Those who crashed at Roswell wasn't aliens though, they were humans from millions of years in the future, who wanted to save the future
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

If they were then they would have known they were going to crash because it happened in their past.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No they wouldn't, after millions of years all information about the crash would have been lost, leaving them with no information about what happened in the past
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This is probably a faked confession to provide a smokescreen for something far more sinister.

Comment

Its Aliens, only they could give the government the technology required for FIRE TO MELT STEEL!!!!
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.†- Jimmy Carter

Comment

This is bullsh*t. It was a weather balloon. An intergalactic weather balloon.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

Goobacks from teh future came to take our jobs
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'd actually like to see this alleged affidavit.

As Eric Idle said:

"Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth."
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Maybe the guy's just decided to set his kids up for life appearing on crop circle documentaries.

Comment

I had a cousin that was an alien once....she got over it though.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                                This gives Coast To Coast AM fuel for the next fifty years. Thank god.
                                Speaking of Coast to Coast AM, my father has appeared on that show several times. He is a scientist/physicist/inventer/engineer and is into all sorts of futuristic stuff. You could probably even find some of his shows on the Coast to Coast AM website.

pieceâ„¢
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X