Public Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    SlowwHand voted as Most Valuable Poster in thread Poly.

You've been on a roll for quite some time buddy. I'm really enjoying your stuff lately
    Fixed and QFT.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
      Lorizael:
      no thanks. im retired.
      OH YEAH. YOU SEE THAT. I'M BACK, BABY. When you put AAHZ to the test. When you ask him to back up his words with... uh... more words. Yeah. That's right. He can't do it. Yeah. HUMPH.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lorizael is back?

arty:

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
          HALT!

This thread ain't goin' NOWHERE. Now I'm gone for four frikkin' months and what do I see when I come back? Some upstart Bauzer/AAHZ character is tryin' to usurp my role as the mfing CHAT KING of Apolyton. This just IS NOT right.

Everyone on Apolyton knew, and I mean just KNEW, that I was the undisputed KING of chat in all the land of POLY. And I knew, too, without havin' to say NOTHING, that when I got back, the crown would be waiting for me, cuz I have earned some R E S P E C T while I've been chatting on these boards.

And now you, AAHZer, are comin' in here and claiming you've been chatting for thirteen years and you are THE chat warrior who beats all other CHAT WARRIORS?!?! Well I don't think so, brother. Apolyton will stand behind me as I attempt to reclaim my throne.

But I'm a nice guy. I'm okay. I don't hold grudges. So I'm going to do YOU a favor, even though you don't deserve nothing from a King like me.

I'm going to ask. I'm going to request that, for the sake of the board here, you simply relinquish control of the title of CHAT KING OF APOLYTON to me, its rightful owner. That's all it takes.

If not.

IF NOT.

Then we will FIGHT. We will fight and our CHAT BATTLE will shake the very SERVERS of Apolyton. That's right, BAAHZER, we're going to ****ing DUEL.

CAPSLOCKS AT NOON, SIR.

Comment

• ZOMFG! Lorizael pwned Bauzer!!!
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Lori

Great sarcasm

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Koy: if you think i am being insulting and mean you should check how i used to post back in February/March/April compared to how i am posting now. i guarantee you i have done much worse than this. as far as me not able to carry on a discussion i can point you to several Civ General threads I have created in the 7 years i have been here (that have not been deleted anyways). oh well you can think what you want to though.
                Still didn't answer the question. Just sayin'.
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 21:05.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• You were posting here that early? Though, I rarely read the on topic.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Koy: here is your original question:
                      And the only solution you've developed to this problem is to attempt retaliation?

here was my response:
                      if you think i am being insulting and mean you should check how i used to post back in February/March/April compared to how i am posting now. i guarantee you i have done much worse than this.

how is that not answering your question? I believe i have behaved myself rather well in this thread honestly, considering the circumstances.
                      piece™
                      Because it is a difference of degrees, not means. You apparently have the ability to make really embarrassing attempts at flames or just mildly embarrassing ones. Why do you think this is the only solution?

* Yeah, still not trying to insult, just an observation.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• God, you're a ****ing loser.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• AAHZ, what you have understand is that no one here cares about anything. We're all apathetic, cynical *******s. Even if you had been playing us all along and making us look like fools in your own head for your entire career as a chatter, we wouldn't give a ****. We wouldn't give a **** because we have fun here. If we're making fun of other people, we're having fun. If we're discussing the same stupid subject over and over again, we're having fun.

We're just here because we like to be here. We don't care about who's a better poster or who's on top of the social pile, and even if we do indulge in crap like that, we do it again merely because... ****... we like to. This is an internet forum we all voluntarily joined. None of us have to be here. If we didn't enjoy being here, we'd leave. Many have in the past. More will in the future. That's how it goes.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                                We don't care about who's a better poster or who's on top of the social pile
                                With the exception that, given the posters, it gets kind of rank underneath.

Comment

Working...
                                X