No announcement yet.

Public Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're "playing along" to tell you to quit wasting bandwidth with this nonsense. Also, some of us may feel you have the potential to grow up and post something meaningful. I don't know; I can't speak for everyone.

But if you don't want to be "shat on," stop talking about how you're just using us for amusement or whatever it is you're gloating over. It's tiresome. Also, you have this tendency to switch between maudlin touchy-feely and brash smart-mouth continually, like an old episode of M.A.S.H. or something. One personality per poster, please.

You've never been truly "shat on," BTW. We reserve that for folks like David Floyd who brag about defrauding Wal-Marts.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• DaShi

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
        And to answer the burning question as to why i continue to play mind games with yall is simply this:

perhaps I WAS in fact being serious. perhaps my soft, apologetic, and kind side IS my real personality. But sadly yall refuse to believe that. yall also shat on me for a bout 3 pages before I claimed that it was all a farce. when i made my schizophrenia thread yall shat on me for a bout 3-4 pages. then i defended myself and it was like "oh AAHZ is just acting stupid again." I dont think yall realize, maybie yall do, that i am a product of your very own environment. quite simply you guys will not allow me to continue acting any differently than the AAHZ "character" yall seem to know and love/hate so well. none of you can claim oh AAHZ, if you change your ways everything will be different and you wont be shat on, blah blah blah. this is not only funny it is also just a plain lie. because i DID in fact change my ways for 10 straight days under the Bauzer name, tried to be nice and polite, and even created this "apology" thread. then all the "Trolls," "flames" and whatnot came out. When DaShi claimed that he turned me back to "flaming" he celebrated. KrazyHorse even congratulated him. so dont ANY of you for one single moment dare tell me to start acting all nice and polite and crap because you and I know very well that i simply will not be believed for one, i will be shat on for two, and, lastly, some of you will even demand that i go back to being AAHZ. i also dont want to hear this crap about how "well if you acted normal to begin with and didnt play mind games you woundnt have this problem." quite honestly i would not have been taken very seriously at all if i pranced in here like a jackass and blew little fluffy kisses to everybody and laughed-out-lout at all your nauseating circle-jerk jokes.
        And the only solution you've developed to this problem is to attempt retaliation?
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Texas blows.

Comment

seriously Gimp, look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me! Look at me! , and most of all...

Look at me!

pieceâ„¢
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 21:04.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

im flattered that yall see me as public enemy number 1 and all

Actually, I see you as background noise. A small but incessant squeaking noise.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• If a couple of cut'n'paste jobs can be considered "great aims", yes. Yes I am.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

• I never could resist a dimwit with delusions of grandeur.

Comment

• AAHZ, you work at a walgreens.

Slowwhand, Texas blows.

Sourceforge can indeed be "used."

I think that about sums up this thread. can it be closed now.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 21:05.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Koy once again responds with a vague and empty question. then he will later say "oh i was not trolling you. honest!"
                              It was neither vague nor empty, and I already said I don't troll. Would you care to answer it? Why do you think this is the only possible response?
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

i actually have no problem with this thread being closed as well. everybody's opinions have been stated and we are getting nowhere.
                                Yes, that is the goal, isn't it? To get nowhere? God forbid an actual discussion breaks out where you might have to have a genuine opinion and listen to other people state theirs.

Comment

Working...
                                X