Civfanatics more active than Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
    Wow! I never realized how important respect is on an internet forum! Makes me think of how I act on here and want to change my ways.
    Respect (in this sense of the word) is "important" anywhere three or more humans are gathered together. We're social animals, and there are group dynamics at work. You can't hop into a group from out of the blue and instantly expect a crowd of best buddies. If you ever do encounter such a thing, it's a sign that you may be dealing with a cult. That's all I was saying.

I just do it for something to do. Unlike you, I hold no stock in my reputation on here or the "respect" (or lack thereof) I recieve. I don't really care if Apolyton and the Civ franchise collapse, as long as I can laugh while it happens.
    How do you know what matters to me?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I don't really care what matters to you, I'm simply going on what you've said. When you start talking about respect and how much it matters, the conclusion is pretty clear.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought, but then you trotted out that heap of blithering, belligerent BS*. Goes to show that clarity is a highly subjective thing.

*I love alliteration!
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There's too many Nancies on this board...possibly another reason why Civfanatics does better? Apolyton should really just come out and start waving the rainbow flag.

Comment

You're welcome to abandon Apolyton if that's how you feel. We'll get over it, I assure you.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Take AAHZ with you, please.

Comment

Guy
                Monkey!!!

Comment

No, I think I'll stay and watch the ship sink. I like watching things end.

Comment

OH NOES!!!!1!

EoN will bring the ends of poly

Comment

No, I'm afraid the foundation for that was laid long ago and it would be dishonest of me to claim credit. I'm a man of morals you know.

Comment

after re-reading this thread i must say i made a right good ass out of myself this time. Classic
                        pieceâ„¢
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Civ Fanatics is the home of the SP.
                          Need I say more?
                          I do? WIMPS! PUSSIES! AIN'T GOT A HAIR ON THEIR ASS!

Do I need to be more clear? Not sugarcoat it? I can be more to the point, if need be.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm a man of morals you know.
                            Don't lie

It's your fault!

Comment

R E S P E C T

Find out what it means to me ...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

R E S P E C T
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X