No announcement yet.

Girls terrorised for going for higher education; it's "Un-Islamic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      qft
      “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
        Discussions of religion are of course permitted, but labelling Mohammed as a peadophile is a little further than religious discussion.
        He had sex with a 9 year old girl. He was a disgusting pedophile plus he also committed genocide by killing all the Jews of western Arabia. The man was the scum of the Earth and I'm tired of people deifying him and pretending he was a piece of dog crap.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Oerdin, I could read you passages of the bible that are quite violent, and St. Paul's letters were used for centuries to oppress women and other non-christian groups.

The problem is not Islam, but the use of religion in the oppression of others. Any religion founded over a millennium ago will have its violent aspects when compared to the modern day (or other aspects incompatible with modern society). Even Buddhists did some pretty violent things once upon a time...
          I agree that all organized religion is wrong and oppressive as I've already stated several times in this thread. Chistianity is far less voilent according to its dogma then Islam and the violent stuff in the Bible is almost exclusively in the Old Testiment; most of which was invalidated and replaced by the new testiment. You'll find the New Testiment contradicts the old testiment in numerous places and both Jesus and the disciples explicitly said that the New Testiment is right and should be followed when ever a conflict occurs. That's why even though Christianity is objectionable it is vastly superior to the blood thirsty barbarism of the Koran.

Comment

Islam is like a Christianity which never got over it's bloody past, and never had a Jesus.

Comment

Aw, hell, let's throw race in here.

This sounds a lot like certain "urban" "African-American" youth who intimidate students who wish to continue learning, because it makes them too "white".

People like that, as well as the *******s above who are trying to stop those two girls from attending school, need to be dragged out onto the street by their entrails, shoved up against the wall, and shot by firing squads.

It'll be a ****ing cultural revolution, only this time, in favor of education, and not beholden to some archaic, irresponsible ideology faith.
              B♭3

Comment

Firing squads!

Comment

With ****ing hollow-points. And they're aiming for the kneecaps, the shoulders, and the gut.

Let anti-intellectual ****ers bleed out in a savage manner, feverishly hoping for a new caliphate, a rapture, or some ****ing gang war, only to realize that had they only accepted progress, and knowledge, they wouldn't be in those dire straits.
                  B♭3

Comment

You all are really violent people.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

I agree that all organized religion is wrong and oppressive as I've already stated several times in this thread. Chistianity is far less voilent according to its dogma then Islam and the violent stuff in the Bible is almost exclusively in the Old Testiment; most of which was invalidated and replaced by the new testiment. You'll find the New Testiment contradicts the old testiment in numerous places and both Jesus and the disciples explicitly said that the New Testiment is right and should be followed when ever a conflict occurs. That's why even though Christianity is objectionable it is vastly superior to the blood thirsty barbarism of the Koran.
                      It always amazes me how someone can be an atheist and a suppersessionist at one and the same time.
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

What's a suppersessionist? If you mean religious then I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                          I'm fine with that just don't pretend I'm the ideal person who everyone should pattern their lives after. Muslims do that for Mohammed and that's what is so wrong. Murderous genocidal pedophiles should not be idealized or looked up. They are scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                            I'm not. I'm just angry and sick and goddamn tired of backwards beliefs getting in the way of progress.
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

I'm not. I'm just angry and sick and goddamn tired of backwards beliefs getting in the way of progress.
                              It could be worse. You could be one of those Muslim girls trying to get an education.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                What's a suppersessionist? If you mean religious then I'm not.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X