No announcement yet.

For once Georgia fixes a past mistake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read an article in our press that didn't mention the earleir/other alleged crime either. Appropriately so. You claim he was "gang raping on a whim" when a court of law has said he didn't.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Today's WaPo says the girl in question was black.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm still wondering about Oerdin's use of "For once". It's like he never heard of Jackie Robison and Martin Luther King, Jr., both GA natives, who must have been taught by their society to challenge the racist white folk in the US, no?

That and the whole replacing the state flag. Though I think Robinson and King deserve more than one 'fix' .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How do u rape someone that is willing??? and the kid in question was a good kid before this. He had scholarships to college for football. He mad bad decisions, but what gets me is that he wasnt accused of raping this other girl, he was accused of getting a bj. I dont think i know one of u here that would deny one if the girl wasnt a complete dog, and u were in a hotel with friends and alochol.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            How do u rape someone that is willing??? and the kid in question was a good kid before this. He had scholarships to college for football. He mad bad decisions, but what gets me is that he wasnt accused of raping this other girl, he was accused of getting a bj. I dont think i know one of u here that would deny one if the girl wasnt a complete dog, and u were in a hotel with friends and alochol.
            Well, if the person cannot legally give consent, then their "willingness" doesn't matter. A 10 year old may willingly want to have sex, but that doesn't mean that they CAN give consent. Same with someone who is piss drunk.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X