Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio
    Coffee is best when it's in a trash can

Someone gave me a coffee maker several years ago, I still haven't tried it and I doubt I ever will
    Give the coffee maker to meeee! I'll treat it good. Much nicer than I've treated any human being at least.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Sugar is a white substance giving a bad taste to coffee if you forget to add it.
      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

I used to limit myself to a cigarette per mug of coffee. I was down to 20 mugs a day, before I gave up.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Coffee is good. The problem with coffee, is that it doesn't work. It's supposed to make me more awake. It doesn't. I can easily drink several large cups of coffee, and if I were tired when I drank it, I still is dead tired and can fall asleep anytime after. Believe me, I've tried.
          What you need is amphetamine. This will keep you up for days, guaranteed!
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

And I mostly drink espressos or lattes. Ordinary coffee gives me heartburn
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Depends on the coffee.

If Turkish or Ethiopian, then hot, black and sweet.
              Like my men...

If made in a cafetiere, then just with milk, no sugar.

If Irish, I'll have the classic combo. - with a jigger of Irish whisky, sugared and with cream floating lazily on the top.

I like an occasional cappuccino or latte. Sometimes an espresso or ristretto.

Whittards used to sell a plain chocolate bar with espresso roasted beans in.

Ideal for that mad caffeine rush...

Hmm, this bar has them in, but it wasn't the one I bought:
              Attached Files
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                Depends on the coffee.

If Turkish or Ethiopian, then hot, black and sweet.
                Like my men...

If made in a cafetiere, then just with milk, no sugar.

If Irish, I'll have the classic combo. - with a jigger of Irish whisky, sugared and with cream floating lazily on the top.

I like an occasional cappuccino or latte. Sometimes an espresso or ristretto.

Whittards used to sell a plain chocolate bar with espresso roasted beans in.

Ideal for that mad caffeine rush...

Hmm, this bar has them in, but it wasn't the one I bought:
                why am i not shocked on the first comment involving black people?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X