Does Mitt Romney Eat People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whoha
    To get this thread back on track, no, Romney does not eat people.
    Source?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua

I can handle my own here at Apolyton. I fully recognize that there are a great deal of men here that are egotistical, uneducated, drunk losers who can't get a date. Most of you also suffer from horrendous spelling and grammar. Heaven forbid that I attempt to stimulate the dendrites in my own, and other's brains by offering educational conversation. Thankfully there are a few, like Alexander I, who offer polite and uplifting insights to counteract the rubbish the rest of you post.
        I freely admit I am sexist and so I distrust you I apologize for this but I don't know what to do about it.

Comment

Cartimandua, talk with me when sober...and 'll be more depressing. Right now I'm trying to keep this place alive and others posting which they never do normaly.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Source?
            Originally posted by Krill
            You think that's funny? When it comes to the matter of Mitt Romney eating babies, this ain't no court of law. I sees means, I sees motive, I sees opportunity. And I don't see him co-operating to prove that he's not eating babies. Unless you're gonna offer any substantive proof of him not eating babies, I don't really see any reason to laugh.

Comment

I'm laughing at DaShi.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Source?
                How many times can you remember him taking a trip to Germany?

Comment

Germans eat people?

Comment

You didn't see the Canabalism ring thing in Germany? Or was it elsewhere?

Comment

yes yes I know about that ****. It is the..generalization I didn't like.

Comment

and the level of discussion in the apolyton otf hits an all time low.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          yes yes I know about that ****. It is the..generalization I didn't like.
                          I'm not implicating all of Germany .

Comment

You think most people here aren't able to eat people??? Germans can eat people as good as anyone else can!
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                              You think most people here aren't able to eat people??? Germans can eat people as good as anyone else can!
                              Yes, but we've gotten out of the habit since the 1st Century.
                              Yum... Quinctilius Varus' liver...
                              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                              X