Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush Administration admits "surge" is a failure.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    I love it! And I hate hipsters.

Do you like indie rock and bragging about the unknown bands you follow, though?
    no...no I dont!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• You're not a hipster, then. Congratulations.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
        I agree about DinoDoc, he thinks for himself. Personally, I prefer the term "Kucidrakogie".
        OK, maybe we should make a poll?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• For the record I drink PBR, a lot.

PBR
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I agree about DinoDoc, he thinks for himself. Personally, I prefer the term "Kucidrakogie".
            Your hero worship betrays you. Sorry I didn't reciprocate your affections when I alluded to the other group of like minded individuals.

Kisses.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              You're not a hipster, then. Congratulations.
              Drake, your congrats can not stop the hipster mauling rampage i am about to embark upon!
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• If only I were there to help you...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flhaus
                  Originally posted by VJ
                  This is exactly the same kind of leadership what Jimmy Carter was famous for.
                  A gigantic mouth-foaming ad hominem
                  Yeah, stupid people are too emotional to think objectively.

See, this is what I meant when I said years ago that Republicans are actually de facto gaining voters with the war. Unless the media overblows it's war coverage, the party faithful (people like Ming, DanS) are too interested from their single-issue voting to modify their voting habits because of the war, but the Democrats are losing pro-war (pro-military who are too stupid to understand the difference between patriotism and blind loyalty) single issue voters from their ranks.

GOP is losing the sympathy of independent voters like Gatekeeper and Arrian (independents are unreliable, and they tend to historically vote against the establishment party when it becomes corrupt enough, so it's not like they would get their votes without the war, either), but they're gaining people like Flhaus and Straybow. If it wasn't for media bombardment, Rove et aliae could still spin the war into a vote-getter for the Republicans.

At this point, it doesn't really matter how badly Bush ****s up the war, because you and voters like you identify Democrats as the"pro-surrender" side and thus will blame them for every failure.

Comment

• For the record, I'm not even an American citizen. If you want to blow my message to pieces through ad hominems, you've got plenty of better material than my young age.

When you see a vet, thank him for his contribution
                    I usually do.

Comment

If it wasn't for media bombardment, Rove et aliae could still spin the war into a vote-getter for the Republicans.

At this point, it doesn't really matter how badly Bush ****s up the war, because you and voters like you identify Democrats as the"pro-surrender" side and thus will blame them for every failure.
                      Spoken like a true surrender-crate. Throwing out a red herring to distract us from the real issues at hand to get votes on the backs of our soldiers and sailors. The fact remains that we have folks in harms way fighting for our country, while liberals target the base instincts of people by moving them on emotional, non-substantive levels rather than make the hard choices and see something through. Jimmy Carter was paralized by the Iranian Hostage situation. If he cowboyed up and went in to Iran boldly, and not tentatively like he tried, he probably would have been a better President. At least Bush is sticking to his convictions and not hiding behind the couch in the oval office.

Comment

• Drake:
                        Comments like
                        Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        ******y hipsters like Oerdin were into drinking Surge?
                        Are not ok. This goes for Kuci and others too who have been insulting Oerdin - I don't care what you think of him, discuss the post, not the poster. No ifs, no buts, I don't want to see it again. Take it up with me by PM if you feel the need, or just stop it.

MtG: neither are comments such as
                        Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        Who's "******y," you solo circle jerking little bítch? Oerdin had his ass in the grass in the Iraq Shiitehole while you were still trying to perfect the art of shoving your half-inch dick back and cumming up your own ******* while trolling your brain-dead kneejerk gung-ho horse****. A whiny little ********er like you wouldn't last a week in a line company or any SOF-capable unit, so stick with zit-popping with your fellow gutless sack of **** mother****er ***-chums.
                        and
                        Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        Hey, more than three words. I'm impressed, even if you had to hit the edit button to do it. 15 words for your little chum, it must be

My point is that it's too bad that this country has reached a point that the "freedom" which combat vets have secured for its people are wasted on ********ing little soft wastes of DNA who wouldn't themselves risk breaking a goddamned fingernail to serve their country, but feel "free" to hide behind their keyboards to trash-talk some of the combat vets who bought your freedom, asswipe. Of course, we all know these pathetic little sacks of **** wouldn't have the balls to run their mouths like that face to face, unless they had their daddies to hide behind. And maybe not even then, in case Daddy finally wised up and got out Mr. Belt for a little trip behind the woodshed.
                        are clearly not allowed. While you may feel you have a valid point, you can raise it in ways that aren't as directly insulting.

Everyone: Chill. I don't want to see anything like this at all. Insulting people is not on. Discuss their posts and leave the rest of this crap out. Being in the middle of exams, I don't have time to keep warning, deleting and locking, so I'll be plain: if I see this again from people, they'll get banned. This is the only warning I'll give.

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        wow, I'm amazed this thread is still open.
                        It wouldn't be, if I hadn't been having exams. I probably won't be on again until tomorrow evening now, as I've got another tomorrow

Oerdin: If you want to start another thread on the topic, go ahead. I'm locking this as it's miles off topic.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                        X