hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cartimandua
    My hair is a long flowing dark brown that cascades down to the middle of my back. I very much enjoy it's present length.
    Sounds nice, chica.
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

I have short hair now, but have medium one most of the times.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I

Sounds nice, chica.
        Thanks, but I'm currently taken
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Long.

My last haircut was in 1990.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            Long.

My last haircut was in 1990.
            I really hope that your growth rate is low - my hair would have been more than three meters if it hadn't been cut for so long time
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

I really hope that your growth rate is low - my hair would have been more than three meters if it hadn't been cut for so long time
              Hair folliciles generally grow in cycles where at the end the hair is shed, if you don't cut your hair and you're not an abnormal freak your hair will eventually reach a maximum length.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Dyed.

peas
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Yes, the growth rate slows as hair gets longer. Mine "only" goes down to near my waist.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                  X