Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair

long or short?

I'm talking about on yourself, not on the opposite sex.

yes, it's time for a haircut. I hate long hair. Though I did try it in the 80's. I was into metal at the time. But even then, it never looked good. I pretty much looked like Garth. In fact, that was a nickname one guy called me.

The navy has taught me to love short hair. Not too short. I do like to be able to comb it.
    long
    26.09%
    short
    67.39%
    banana colored
    6.52%

I love short hair, which I can't comb. I also love long, wild hair (my hair is somewhat curly) that hasn't been combed (or cut) in over a year. (I haven't been to a hair cutter in over 4 years)

My freinds say the short hair looks better.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Short. Although there are some days, I do dream of having a long, flowing ponytail...or maybel letting it flow loose over my shoulders (clad in buckskin, of course).

Comment

Short, though I've had it very long for quite some time.

Comment

I certainly don't want my shoulderlength hair from my teens back - it was a mess and looked stupid (no problem with that - all the others looked just as stupid ).

Though, I don't want a no combing either - that would demand a haircut every 14 day.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

for guys i think it depends on the guy. i prefer tuber with not short hair but not long hair either. Just right. Since i cut his hair myself i can decide how i want it. My hair is medium long not real long but not short either. Course i wear it in a pony tail most of the time so it dont mattter
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

i have a fade...
              pieceâ„¢
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Bald. So much easier to deal with...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Fairly long at the moment...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Fairly short. (See pic)
                    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

This is one of those "it's all relative" questions.
                      Probably longer than the average, I guess. Not like Lefty Scaevola, but not like Krill, either.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
                        Fairly short. (See pic)
                        What pic?
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Nice eyes, Colon.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Currently, short.

I had a nice ponytail from about 1990-2005. While it was job-related (I worked in the music industry), it was definitely my choice. Now that I'm self-employed, I've considered bringing it back. But long hair requires maintenance, and I can't even be bothered to shave, most days. So I don't see the point. I had my fun.

Ironically, I kept my hair fairly short during my college years (the 70s).
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Short
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X