Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pope seems to have lost his mind

Originally posted by BlackCat
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

What fantasy world does he live in ?
    What dark world do you live in? Telling some natives parked off in a rainforest that their grandparents dug being christians is hardly news worth reading. Can't you find anything more interesting to post?

The last time I heard of the pope was when i tried some PC game called 'medieval total war' or something like 3 years ago or so.
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Re: Re: The pope seems to have lost his mind

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot

What dark world do you live in? Telling some natives parked off in a rainforest that their grandparents dug being christians is hardly news worth reading. Can't you find anything more interesting to post?

The last time I heard of the pope was when i tried some PC game called 'medieval total war' or something like 3 years ago or so.

I can't really take someone serious that apparently get his knowledge from playing games.

Even Ned makes more sense .
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
      X