On Asher's Gayness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I've had sex with people from Poly.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Boris sold you a mattress?

Comment

Boris is way too old for me.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You popped Zylka's butt-cherry?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            Free will is a legal fiction.
            Brilliant.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

In heterosexual couples the man is generally taller than the woman, in gay couples, does that happen? (I mean 1 taller than the other)
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Presumably so...

Comment

Asher, you are without a doubt the queen slut of ACS.

I can only wonder how starchild will take the news.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He had sex with Fez/Giancarlo, you silly goose
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I didn't know that, princess.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                        In heterosexual couples the man is generally taller than the woman, in gay couples, does that happen? (I mean 1 taller than the other)
                        wtf? Someone is always taller than someone else.
                        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Yes, but they can be around the same height.

It is just that, unless one of the 2 gays is much taller than the other, then gays have very few sex positions
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                            Yes, but they can be around the same height.

It is just that, unless one of the 2 gays is much taller than the other, then gays have very few sex positions
                            Meaning that we are specialized and damn good at it. Ask your brother.
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              He had sex with Fez/Giancarlo, you silly goose
                              are you ****ing serious? now I have less desire to sleep with asher.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I would never sleep with someone like Fez. You think he'd ever step food in Canada?

Comment

Working...
                                X