No announcement yet.

On Asher's Gayness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually research shows that females also tend to like slightly 'feminine' male types, over brutish manly men.

Think of the huge success of Leonardo Di Caprio or Brad Pit.

Actually, it's a sinus between the two types, based on the menstural cycle.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

This thread has abnormally high testosterone levels.

Comment

what an interesting thread

Comment

I don't find effeminate men attractive at all.

I'm not keen on the Slender Glenda Pitt/Di Caprio types either.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Most gay males are disgusted at the thought of hugging a feminine male, so what's your point?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Datajack Franit is a chubby chaser. Have you already applied to the bear community?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                Most gay males are disgusted at the thought of hugging a feminine male, so what's your point?
                I know a few gay men (including one bodybuilder) who like long haired Slender Glendas, Finocchio.

So stick that in your tortillera.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Re: On Asher's Gayness.

Originally posted by Sn00py
                  I have this theory that whether we are male or female, we all have varying levels of testosterone and estrogen.
                  [...]
                  I don't know what is beeing taught in bio class today, and my knowledge is already 30 years old.

But back then, what they told us is that being a boy or a girl was not because of testosterone or estrogen, but because of those X and Y chromosomes.

Normally, a XX eggs/fetus develops female plumbering for the child and XY male plumbering. Sometimes however, for unknown reasons (I guess they called it genetical disorder back then) although, being XX, a egg evolves with all the male plumbering.
                  At birth, everybody would call a child with a penis 'a boy', but in fact the whole sexual program (stored in the genes, not in the penis) would be female.

Back in those times they said they found some of those girls in boy's body or boys in girl's body (but no lesbian in ugly biker's body I'm afraid ). A genetic analysis can easily say if you are in fact XX or XY. Oops, that boy is XX!!.
                  But these cases of XX boys and XY girls were very, very rare (I guess today, they are spotted from even before birth).

They also told us, testosterone or estrogen were responsible for the the plumbering 'upgrade' at puberty (breast, hips for girls, penis extension, muscles for boys, hairs for everyone).
                  The releases of estrogen or testosterone were in these XX and XY, sexual programs. A defficiency in those programs - or, having XX program for boys or XY for girls - could cause unwanted effects (boys with no muscle, girls with no breast).

At NO point are (or should I say were?) testosterone or estrogen responsible for the sexual orientation! They are only responsible for the physical 'upgrade' at puberty!

The sexual orientation is something completely different. Some will argue that it's all in the - XX/XY - genes, and that homosexuallity is then a genetic disorder (XY program did not work correctly, there's a bug), other will say it's cultural, or educational, or freewill. Whatever, I do not really care.
                  Whatever, so long, I haven't found any convincing argument for any of those theories: neither the genetic one, nor the cultural one, not even the frewill one.

But if there is something that I am quite sure of, it is that it is not related of (read: is/might be a consequence of) the production of testosterone or estrogen.

Or should I update my 30 yo bio knowledge?
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Asher is bi, isn't he?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So I figured, bi but prefers men.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Asher is bi, isn't he?
                        Not anymore.

He was bi only for the time it took him to really get out of the closet. He's now fully gay.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                          The evidence actually points towards gay men having higher levels of testosterone. Up to and including the fact that science has shown us homos have much more in the manhood department *down there*.

But don't let me dash your pet theory. I'm only a simple biochemist and all.
                          Yep. I have very high levels of testosterone, so much so that I'm on some medication to reduce it for various reasons.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Yep. I have very high levels of testosterone, so much so that I'm on some medication to reduce it for various reasons.
                            To become more civil?
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                              I don't find effeminate men attractive at all.

I'm not keen on the Slender Glenda Pitt/Di Caprio types either.
                              Many gay men have psychological issues that forces them into the dominating male/daddy-issue type people that are overly muscular.

I don't find them attractive at all -- I find them compensating for a lack of true beauty by bulking up obsessively to look massive.

I'd take Brad Pitt over Steven Segal any day....
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                                To become more civil?
                                To prevent male pattern baldness, mostly.

Comment

Working...
                                X