X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck with that.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
        I think Asher was spot on when he got onto that "sexual identity" stuff. So mix in a bit of sociology and there we go
        What you talkin' 'bout?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          good luck with that.
          It worked.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I am too late.

What's the latest on hair implant tech? :/
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I'd take Brad Pitt over Steven Segal any day....
              Gad, I'd take having sex with you over Steven Segal (sic).

And that's really saying something...

Many gay men have psychological issues that FORCES THEM into the dominating male/daddy-issue type people that are overly muscular.
              Truly insightful pop psych.
              Last edited by molly bloom; May 4, 2007, 11:23.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

BAH I'm not obese, Pekka. Only fatasses, crap-ugly people are into the chubby/bear community.

About other comments, it's good that those bothering mosquitoes are into my ignore list, so their stupidity cannot infect me in any way.
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  I would suppose that a man with more testosterone is more interested in sex in general; and it requires a significant 'push' to overcome the societal pressure to be straight, thus only those with a strongish sex drive "come out" in any sense, even if perhaps some with weaker sex drives might, if society were wired differently, be gay.

Ultimately I would presume that the largest factors in gay/straight are environmental and not genetic; relationships in your childhood undoubtedly have a substantial effect on one's orientation, as does the culture you grow up in. There may well be some genetic basis, but environment surely plays a very substantial role.
                  snoopy369, you should read about homosexuality in animals. Some exists with very low social structure.

I agree that among humans, society plays a large role. (Nurture if you will) But there does seem to be an 'inherent' sexuality.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                    The evidence actually points towards gay men having higher levels of testosterone. Up to and including the fact that science has shown us homos have much more in the manhood department *down there*.

But don't let me dash your pet theory. I'm only a simple biochemist and all.
                    what purpose does a larger penis serve a gay man? wouldnt that impede certain forms of sex?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hold on, hold on. Let's get back to this hair deal.
                      I have very healthy and full hair.
                      Just wanted the chance to make note of that fact.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're also very feminine.

Comment

Datajack Franit, I never said you are fat. And even if you were, I wouldn't care, because I think fat people are funnier anyway. It doesn't mean that you'd be thin if you were into chubby people.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            You're also very feminine.
                            You're just jealous because I'm not bald.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              Datajack Franit, I never said you are fat. And even if you were, I wouldn't care, because I think fat people are funnier anyway. It doesn't mean that you'd be thin if you were into chubby people.

No problem, I wasn't talking about you in my rant, SC is SC after all
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Gad, I'd take having sex with you over Steven Segal (sic).
                                first ever on poly?

Comment

Working...
                                X