• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't click this thread!!!

HB chegitz!

HB STYOM!

HB Odin!

HB b etor!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Good God! This must be a record. This calls for research on the fertilization capacity in July.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy birthday all of you!!!!

Comment

You drunk.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Good God! This must be a record.
          That would be January 1st.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

That would be January 1st.
            I'm surprised no one makes a "Happy Birthday Jesus" thread late december.

Comment

because it's not his real birthday?

Comment

Happy B-Day, people.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

I'm surprised no one makes a "Happy Birthday Jesus" thread late december.
                  I did.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                    because it's not his real birthday?
                    Yeah, we missed what was supposedly Jesus's real birthday -- that was two or three weeks ago.
                    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

HB all
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Me and some friends are going out tonight to celebrate THE big 2 1.

Getting hammered:

Comment

Copy, paste: Happy birthday ******!
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                            Me and some friends are going out tonight to celebrate THE big 2 1.

Getting hammered:
                            Happy birthday, Odin.

I hope you have more fun on your 21st than I did on mine.

It was on a Sunday, and my home county is dry on Sundays (the stop serving alcohol at midnight Saturday). To make things worse, I had the flu and spent the day in the bathroom.
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

b etor is now officially hitable according to polish law
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X