What is better than the Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verto
    The only complaint I have is that I think there is a problem with the TV's IR or however it communicates with the remote. Neither the Westinghouse or 360 Remote will work with it.
    The TV is very finnicky with the IR. It sometimes takes a couple attempts -- I usually aim down from a high angle.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
      A telecaster would have looked better.
      Mine's an acoustic.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

HD-DVD Drive: Plugged this in and put in King Kong (incl.). Fantastic image. I switched Netflix to HD-DVD; first one I'll get is The Departed; also have Planet Earth for when that comes out. Also nice that the drive will upconvert regular DVDs, although I haven't tried this yet.
        'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K, Ultra HD, Blu-ray Disc, Streaming, and Home Theater products. News and in-depth reviews published daily!'

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

The TV is very finnicky with the IR. It sometimes takes a couple attempts -- I usually aim down from a high angle.
          The remote control is hopeless.

Comment

Planet Earth

Waiting for the 1080p rip on Bittorrent - the current version is only 720p
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The remote control is hopeless.
              If it's as bad as you make it sound, then I think this is the hazard with open box models.

Comment

Did you try changing the remote's batteries?
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Also make sure you take the plastic sheet off the remote and TV's IR ports...

Comment

Yes @ Nostromo and Asher.

Comment

You should make sure you clear your bodily fluids off of the IR port from when you saw Gears of War on the display.

Comment

Speaking of which, those ****ers at Best Buy got their fingerprints all over the screen.

Comment

Working...
                        X