Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Thorn ARM TO THE TEETH!!! with mass weaponary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Toad Troop better. It's a better fit for you.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I need to make an army again, I need something to do....... so many willing suicidal/homicidal youths in this country and I have yet to harness their potental to becoming soliders for my cause....... why not wouldn't everyone be happy this way....... no sensless mass murders, instead something for a cause........hmm........ food for thought...... I'm certain with my sociopathic skills I could gather a few of them up...... anyone got any ideas?
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Are we being negligent in our civic duty by not reporting posts like this to law enforcement authorities? Or is that the mods' job?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I didn't say i was going to do it...... I'm just throwing out ideas lol Dashi... I need something more creative anyhoo.

Comment

dbl post

Comment

besides mind controlling youngsters to do thy bidding is so children of the corn 1970sish

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                I didn't say i was going to do it...... I'm just throwing out ideas lol Dashi... I need something more creative anyhoo.
                Yeah, I'm sure what that's what that quiet guy said when asked about his disturbing writing, and then it turns out he was Korean.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you suggesting that I am a Korean??!!?

Comment

Working...
                  X