Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Thorn ARM TO THE TEETH!!! with mass weaponary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But every time I play GTA I have to shoot the SWAT and police they are the bad guys.......
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Join the Brotherhood of Nod.

And arm bears. Bear cavalry is cool.

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Tattila, that is the best, advice I've recieved all day, GOD DAMN GLOBAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE WILL BURN IN THE RIGHTOUS FLAMES OF KANE!!!! Yeah! now we are talking some sense here!

Comment

We can allways use new members, and guns are free of charge.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

You know, no one is going to answer to you. Why? It's not because we're afraid we'd get in trouble should you go into full rampage mode. This won't happen.

What we're doing is, we're saving you from the embarrasing situation where the firemen and paramedics have to break into your house and try to get out all these weapons out of your butt. I don't know why you jammed them up there, but we don't want to see this going down like this.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Of course, he fell on them. A chance in a million, doc, a chance in a million
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

buttblasters, hmm....... rear armed detterant a novel idea..... Pekka.........!

Comment

Why does MTG keep yawning? does this thread relate in some way to some exchange between mtg and thorn in a different thread? Maybe something about gun control?

Comment

Thorn makes me He's always been so predictable.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

one of these days you people will be sorry for ridiculing me, when half the world is in flames bwahahahaha!

Comment

+5 (my prior post was +4)
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

When the group i just founded PFEOM - "People For Extermination Of Mankind" gets some more members will we be laughing then.... eh?!

Comment

damn damn damn they keep killing themselves, hmm.... any other ideas, moving on........

Comment

Whatever happened to your Toad Troop? Was that your stuffed animal friend version of cub scouts?

Comment

der Truppen des Todes (troops of death), was disbanded after Westwood Studios filed a copyright injunction against the usuage of NOD style command structure and tactics, that was present in many of their copyright and trademarked rights reserved game series...... which was transfered to a parent company Electronic Arts several years ago...

so to make a long story short, I almost got sued for stealing their idea........

Comment

Working...
                                X