Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Thorn ARM TO THE TEETH!!! with mass weaponary....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Thorn ARM TO THE TEETH!!! with mass weaponary....

This whole situation makes me curious, how much money would it cost me to legally create myself an arsenal and how would a go about doing this....

I would like to laughably be able to fight Word War 3 from my back yard, how would I go about doing this.

Anyone care to give me assistance, after all isn't it my constitutionally protected god given right to bear arms!!! ;D

Can someone refer me or lookup the local laws in my area, I'd be interested to study the findings....... North Carolina USA........

What about bullet proof armor, pereferably some sort of suit with full protection if possible.... how would I go about acquiring or purchasing one of these......

This sounds like fun; create me an arsenal, lets see how much I can get without breaking any laws........hehe.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

dinosaurs. I mean really, they are shocking and vicious!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yeah I know but I'm not certian the people the maintain prehistoric park on animal planet are willing to sell or lease any of them to me.........

Comment

you must set up a guitar playing contest for the dinosaurs. if you win you get dinos, if you lose, you become food for dinos.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I can't play guitar, next idea, moving on..........

Comment

Unfortunately, if you want to take care of Baphomet and his minions, normal weapons won't do. You'll have to go at Ming's place, in Tibet. There, they have everything you need. But they're not cheap.
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Doesn't anyone want to help thorn gain acquire weapons legally........ hmm...... maybe I should start a fundraiser, whatdoyou all think?

Comment

They're coming to take you away hahaa they're coming to take you away hihii hoohoo huhuuh
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

In that case I must expedite my process, does anyone know how much a gun costs even I don't price these things ever.........?

Comment

+1
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MTG yeah you are the perfect person to ask, how would I go about creating a legal arsenal? This could prove to be an interesting study......

Comment

+2
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MTG comeon what harm would it do to enable to me create an aresenal....... its a perfectly valid question........ I'm too lazy to look it up myself.......

Comment

+3

Comment

Go join the police and, in a few years, volunteer to be a SWAT officer. You won't be able to complain about the lack of armor suits or weapons then
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X