What is wrong with love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    Over analazation thats whats wrong with it.
    Really hopes that is a misspelling.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

I've been waiting for someone to post "Love Stinks."

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Really hopes that is a misspelling.

It is kinda of both. most couples in love tend to be anal about themselves and love life, and most people that think they are in love tend to analyze to much.
          Was wondering if any one woud catch that.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Yeah, you have a point there

Though, I was pretty sure you didn't meant it literally - it is after all a family site (well, at least not one of the kinky such)
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

It is kinda of both. most couples in love tend to be anal about themselves and love life, and most people that think they are in love tend to analyze to much.
              Was wondering if any one woud catch that.
              cool, a woman who thinks love is over analyzed. . And I thought they all did it.

Comment

I know that I shouldn't do this

But what the heck

Dis, can you forgive me for doing what I have done to your thread ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

From Van Halen I

Feel Your Love Tonight
                    Jamie's Cryin'
                    You Really Got Me (cover)
                    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (mentioned before)
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Re: Re: What is wrong with love?

Originally posted by Mercator

Love ensures that both parents of a child stay together long enough to raise it together, giving it the best chance of survival.
                      Right. From my observation: marriages where children are in abundance and where the children are born over an extended period always seem to do well. The love glue seems to refresh itself as long as there is a dependent child.

Where there are no dependent children, love deserts its unfortunate puppets like luck deserts a gambler betting his last dollar.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What is wrong with love?

Originally posted by Bkeela
                        Right. From my observation: marriages where children are in abundance and where the children are born over an extended period always seem to do well. The love glue seems to refresh itself as long as there is a dependent child.

Where there are no dependent children, love deserts its unfortunate puppets like luck deserts a gambler betting his last dollar.

You are forgetting about grandchildren.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Suzy Quatro

I forgot how mind-bogglingly gorgeous she was. Beautiful brown-haired leather chick playing bass - it doesn't get much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X