Why can't I keep my mouth shut?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyclotron

I haven't asked it because it's not stated that the woman is an employee.
    Point taken; I was jumping to that conclusion from the phrase "a woman at work." Thanks.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      I can't believe no one has asked this yet:

Why was a women with dementia:
      1) compelled to work; and
      2) considered employable?
      She was a client. Sorry, I should have said that.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I apologized for being too opinionated at work. Everything is cool. She's alright generally. I think she agrees with me. It's just the way I said it. Sometimes I give people a hard time at work and I'm just goofing around.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          It's just the way I said it. Sometimes I give people a hard time at work and I'm just goofing around.
          You said it very nicely. I would have said something like "let's see what you have to say about it when you're the one who's got ****, piss and drool exuding from your orifices, and you can't do anything about it."

Diplomacy R Me.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
            X