This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Your post didn't make sense. Go back and read it. What did these witnesses say?
    They said what I said happened creditably!~!!@
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Reports state he used a 9mm and a .22. I have no idea what that means, but my fiancee has quite a bit of experience with firearms; she says he must have been very proficient with firearms to kill that many people with a .22.

This would suggest this wasn't a "mild mannered student snaps" sort of situation.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Hence, unfortunately, the self-perpetuation of the school massacre every few years...
        Well risking the appearence of making light of a serious subject we should endeavor as a culture to question the size of the manhood of someone who does something like this. It's obvious that they're terribly underendowed, and really to be pitied.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Both are pistols. In close quarters, one wouldn't need a lot of training to just hit any someone. If the .22 was used the most especially, no kick. Walk and fire.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Apparently he really just used the 9s.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by MJW

They said what I said happened creditably!~!!@
              Not meaning a personal insult, but is English a second language to you?
              What do you mean by "she said yes because that is what her parents told her"? Are you saying that the girl who was shot was just spouting off her parents beliefs or are you trying to say that her parents started the story about her being shot after affirming her belief in God? If you mean the latter then surely you can see that is not what you said!
              What does "it was killed that he killed her" mean?
              You need to go back and re-write that post. Take your time and try to get your meaning across. I don't think that I should have to write it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                Apparently he really just used the 9s.
                How many rounds in a 9mm clip? 8,9? Wouldn't he have had to stop and re-load?

Comment

• Latest I read sounds like 1 big room. Nothing about calibers. Not that it matters.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Strangelove:

(1) "Magazine", not a "clip".
                    (2) It depends from the magazine type, which depends on the gun. A common 9 mm-caliber handgun called Glock 17, for example, has 17-bullet magazines.

edit: 9 mm sounds more credible than .22 because of the differences in stopping power. Then again .22 cal handguns, like .22 cal bullets, are very cheap so it's exactly the sort of gun you'd except a depressed teenage loser to buy and use from a moment's inspiration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

How many rounds in a 9mm clip? 8,9? Wouldn't he have had to stop and re-load?
                      He had two of them, and there are up to 30 rounds. They are quick to reload.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Wikipedia has the best round-up of information:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• So he would have basically hit a different person with every shot? I sort of assumed he was carrying an automatic rifle with a ****load of ammo.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
                            32 dead? Oh Jesus.

I have a friend from high school who goes to Virginia Tech, I hope he's OK.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• What do you think are the sociological reasons for school shootings like this one?

I could understand, say, a guy who is made fun of, humilliated daily, and kills the bully one day, of course it is wrong but the reason is clear, but this is killing random people and lots of people.
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

• There are 300 million people in the United States. Some of them are bound to be insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X