Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israeli television told something about the shooter lining up the students and shooting them one by one. Execution style.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Apparently two gunmen according to the AP, which says that the gunman was taken into custody and faces capital murder charges. It also says he was killed.

...nice.... :wtf:
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
        You can't rely on the police to save you. It was the same way with Columbine. The idiot that said a sad day for the second amendment doesn't know what he's talking about. Banning guns would not have stopped him from getting a gun. On the other hand, if the students were carrying and open fired back...would be a very short day. By the time the police get there it's already too late and most the time they just contain the situation. If anything, this is a call for normal law abiding citizens to start carrying and taking their safety into their own hands.
        I'm on your side, dumbass.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

If anything, this is a call for normal law abiding citizens to start carrying and taking their safety into their own hands.
          No, it's not. Bringing a gun to school is a retarded idea.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Then I apologize to Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

I'm on your side, dumbass.
              If all my classes were armed I'd want at least a bullet proof vest...or a tank

Edit: My sympathies with those that were shot today.

Comment

No, it's not. Bringing a gun to school is a retarded idea.
                I guess it's better to allow school shootings to continue then. If everyone carried a gun, you'd see crime and incidents like this drop to near nothing. Nobody is going to want to do anything if everyone has a gun.

Comment

EON is a walking reason to ban the right to carry arms.

Further: for the victims
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I guess it's better to allow school shootings to continue then. If everyone carried a gun, you'd see crime and incidents like this drop to near nothing. Nobody is going to want to do anything if everyone has a gun.
                    Why not give everyone nukes? Isn't that even more effective?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

this really sucks.

Im sorry for all who were killed.

I hope no one we know was among them, but I dont know at this point.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Why not give everyone nukes? Isn't that even more effective?
                        Gee, that was an intelligent response. Exactly what I'd expect from you Asher.

Comment

ABC News says 25+ dead.

Comment

Virginia Tech Shooting: 20 Dead, Many Injured On Blacksburg Campus
                            By Staff
                            Apr 16, 2007

Update 3 Perhaps as may as 22 Dead

Virginia Tech Shooting Update 2 - A gunman reponsible for multiple deaths, is currently dead and a second was thought to be be on the loose at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. The campus of Virginia Tech is currently the scene of at least two separate shootings.

According to university officials, it would appear that around 7:15 authorities got a 911 call of shot fired and multiple injuries at West Ambler Johnston hall early Monday morning. University police as well as the FBI are reportedly on the scene and investigating. The hall houses almost 900 students, mostly freshman.

There was a report of a second shooting at about 10 a.m. at Norris Hall. Officials said there were multiple victims in that shooting incident.

According to reports, at least 20 people have been killed (many of them students) and it would appear there are many injuries.

Police have shot and killed the shooter in and now believe he was the only gunman although police are reluctant to connect the shootings.

However, another individual was seen being arrested.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Gee, that was an intelligent response. Exactly what I'd expect from you Asher.
                              It's the same logic you are using.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

To be quite honest, I think that the "right to bear arms" has got little to do with this shooting. It's just stupid american culture, or one of it's youth subcultures ( I wonder which one's going to play the role of the retarded cousin that everyone's ashemed of this time )

I think Israel is a prime case of people in the ages 18-21 going around with plenty of guns, and almost never going on murderous rampages.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X