Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crocodile snaps off zoo worker's arm (View at your own Risk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon™
    Why didn't the crocodile swallow the hand?
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

To get to the other side.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Aha!
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
          And I'd expect the crocodile to eat the arm and not carrying it around...
          apparently he was making a statement about animals in captivity. or just taking a pose
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            I'd expect bite marks all over the hand and not a clean cut underarm. And I'd expect the crocodile to eat the arm and not carrying it around...
            I'd expect the crocodile ripped it off in one fell swoop so there wouldn't be any teeth marks except for the ones where his teeth are in the picture. And I'd expect the crocodile attacked the guy not because he was hungry, but because he felt threatened.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
              Crocs always look so happy/content. I suppose they would be, having bulletproof skin and so many teeth.

Like check out that Croc, bit the arm off for ****s and giggles, isn't even hungry, it's all showing off it's trophy because it's just so damn cool being a Croc.

The hand actually looks pretty content too.
              It won't be so happy when it realises its only future is to become a handbag now
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So that's what happened to Thing.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Was wondering how long it would take until "Thing" made an apparence.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Why did the chicken cross the road?
                    To show the armadillo it could be done.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Note to self: Wait until croc is fully sedated before attempting to remove tranq.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

duly noted.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                        X