Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crocodile snaps off zoo worker's arm (View at your own Risk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crocodile snaps off zoo worker's arm (View at your own Risk)

He got it back though - after surgeons spent seven hours reattaching his forearm.

That's gonna leave a mark.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

He must have a pretty big hole in his net. [/python]

Comment

Someone give him a hand.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Crocs always look so happy/content. I suppose they would be, having bulletproof skin and so many teeth.

Like check out that Croc, bit the arm off for ****s and giggles, isn't even hungry, it's all showing off it's trophy because it's just so damn cool being a Croc.

The hand actually looks pretty content too.

Comment

Didn't he read the don't feed the animals sign ?
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

i find that picture... erm...
                disturbing
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Looks like a plastic hand.
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

it's a bloodless hand, what do you expect?
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

She sailed away on a happy summer day on the back of a crocodile,
                      "You see," said she, "he's as tame as he could be, I'll float him down the Nile."
                      The croc winked his eye as she waved them all goodbye, wearing a happy smile.
                      At the end of the ride, the lady was inside and the smile was on the crocodile!

Thanks to my mom for teaching me that...
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Why didn't the crocodile swallow the hand?
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Out of spite.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            it's a bloodless hand, what do you expect?
                            I'd expect bite marks all over the hand and not a clean cut underarm. And I'd expect the crocodile to eat the arm and not carrying it around...
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                              She sailed away on a happy summer day on the back of a crocodile,
                              "You see," said she, "he's as tame as he could be, I'll float him down the Nile."
                              The croc winked his eye as she waved them all goodbye, wearing a happy smile.
                              At the end of the ride, the lady was inside and the smile was on the crocodile!

Thanks to my mom for teaching me that...
                              Parents are weird sometimes...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X