Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The Passion of the Pekka?
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
        Clam down B etor.

Passion time does not mean Bukkake time.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Yes. When I'm passionate, it usually means I smash and maim, even maul.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Might explain why your lack of success with girls (at least, as described here).

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why would you say I lack success with girls? The way I see it, I've had sex worth of a whole subforum in my life. And I'm still young. Or did you mean a meaningful and solid relationship? Why woudl I want that. I love myself like no one else.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                I love myself like no one else.

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                Might explain your lack of success with girls (at least, as described here).

Jon Miller
                Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Yes. When I'm passionate, it usually means I smash and maim, even maul.

Comment

Working...
                  X