No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Il hopes to gain mutant superpowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The size of those rabbits they might move up a notch in the food chain if they develop a taste for meat.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

It's actually more since after five months the first litter would become sexually mature then the next every month. That means you're adding breeding females from months 5-12. We're talking exponential growth here.

77 x 6 = 462 but that's only the offspring of the first 6 females. There will be a LOT more females breeding then just those 6.
      Okay, I'll redo this. For the first five months when there are still 6 females there would 42 a month. On the sixth month you now have 27 of age females (figuring there was even birth) so there would 189 births. After adding another 21 for month 7, there are 48 females or
      336 births. By month 10 there would be 111 females or 777 births. On month 11 there would be 205 females or 1,435 births.

Only using 11 months a year, there would be 628,714 after 2 years. Using 23 month in 2 years there would 988,279 after 2 years.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

They should send the rabbits to Australia.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I CALL BULL****

BERLIN: A German farmer who sold 12 giant rabbits to North Korea with the aim of setting up a breeding program to alleviate famine has said he was shocked to hear they were eaten at Kim Jong-il's birthday banquet.

THAT IS NOT IN THE LINK YOU PROVIDE

I WANT A SOURCE FOR THAT QUOTE?

Comment

Everyone knows that rabbit population growth follows the Fibonacci sequence...

Comment

Wiglaf - you're welcome to use google news like i did.

the picture is linked to the site for that quote btw.

Comment

Working...
              X