FOX NEWS caught distorting their own poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NEWS caught distorting their own poll

Phoenix Fox 10 News runs a poll to see who is "the most foolish American" and the host proclaims—Britney Spears the winner! That wouldn't be surprising except that the real winner of the poll was…..drum roll please……well, see for yourself....

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Unbelievable!

Comment

Perhaps saying Spears won was part of the April Fools gag?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That'd be a reasonable assumption, if we weren't talking about FOX News.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Oh come on! "FOX News" might as well be called "BUSH News"! O'Reilly has his nose so far up George's arse it's unbelievable!

It is definatley the "Republican News Station"

Fair and balanced - MY ASS.

Comment

I wish my ass was fair and balanced.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

This made my day... back to work...
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You do all realize this is a local affiliate not teh EVIL FOX NEWS of national cable (in)fame.

Back to obligatory Faux News bashing.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

the fish rots from the head down

Comment

In this case tho' it would be from the fins back to the head no?
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

This is just really, really pathetic.

FOX
                      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

This matters why?

It's Fox - do you actually think the people watching it are totally unaware of its bias? If they are, they're incredibly stupid, and as such have more to worry about than Faux polls.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Its not even fox news. Its republican opinion network.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yep. Fox is utter crap (says the registered Democrat ).

But this here mountain is a molehill.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Only 40% of Fox viewers think that Bush is "the most foolish American." What's wrong with the other 60%?

Comment

Working...
                              X