No announcement yet.

FOX NEWS caught distorting their own poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A whole lot, starting with whatever made them watch Fox in the first place.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Anyone here going for this is an idiot. What are the odds that:

1) they conducted a poll, found out the most people voted for Bush, were embarrased by this fact, and so said most voted for Britney, BUT put the original poll up on the screen, contradicting themselves?

2) The host misread the poll because Britney was on top.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that the announcer was simply stupid and accidentally read the top most vote (thinking the results are sorted), instead of searching for the highest score?!

Had they been distorting, they would have simply erased or changed the data entry for Prez Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          Am I the only one who thinks that the announcer was simply stupid and accidentally read the top most vote (thinking the results are sorted), instead of searching for the highest score?!

Had they been distorting, they would have simply erased or changed the data entry for Prez Bush.
          Quoted so you can't DanS

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
            The way it works in this country they just don't post the results.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

But they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                But they did.
                Too many pain killers
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Quoted so you can't DanS

I wanted to edit and say x-post, but then I noticed that we didn't say exactly the same thing.
                  I called the announcer stupid, while you called the posters idiots

Comment

Working...
                  X