No announcement yet.

Spain PolyMeet in summer of 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Snotty, you out with Megan tonight?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• nope played tennis again running round like a nutter then cycled home through the hills in the last of the light, it was pretty **** ing sweet and all
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Dauph and Snot could join Zop's car.

To repeat, the cheapest accomodation is a youth hostel, but you have to share your room with many strangers.

Comment

• It's OK. Just get in there early and nick their pillows I did that in Dublin and passed out comatose lmao
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Doddler
            It's OK. Just get in there early and nick their pillows I did that in Dublin and passed out comatose lmao
            Are you joining us in Barcelona then Spinkletoes?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• A lift would be good, as long as we can reach a consensus on the tunes

Comment

• The CD in my car right now is Trance Energy 2007

Comment

• No Vengaboys or 2 Unlimited?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• dude

Comment

• That's not a complete sentence, I don't understand what you are trying to say
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        That's not a complete sentence, I don't understand what you are trying to say
                        WHen's the meet-up for your birthday? I need to decide whether to book a £1 coach funfare or £5 GNER ticket.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

No Vengaboys or 2 Unlimited?
                          It can be arranged My CD player can play MP3 CDs

Comment

• Originally posted by Doddler

WHen's the meet-up for your birthday? I need to decide whether to book a £1 coach funfare or £5 GNER ticket.
                            It's in Edinburgh...we'll all be there, honest
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Zopper you coming to Zaragoza with us after the Barcelona thing?

What kind of accomodation do you guys fancy in Barcelona? Hostel with private rooms or backpacker's shared rooms with many guys? This last option is the complete opposite of a hotel.

Comment

• If there are enough of us would it be possible to get a private room in a hostel...depends on what Zop fancies doing, however...
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X