• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just book for two people from tuesday to sunday. Like, tomorrow

Comment

• Well I would think Ant would want a room too
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• There's no way I'm paying for everyone in advance here. I posted the link to the "Graffiti" place, anyone but you book for themselves please.

That's why I keep updating this thread, so we talk about places before booking. Would be helpful to agree on one place.

Comment

• I seem to be a bit confused as to why you were suggesting room sizes, if we aren't likely to be sharing rooms with each other anyway then does it really matter what size room?

Ok, tell me where you are booking and I will do the same.

The weekend sounds like it's going to be Rich, me and Andy. You other bastards better come along.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Because before that you were talking about hotel rooms for 200 dollars each night. I guess someone who pays that amount of money wouldn't like to stay in a mere hostal and indeed you said you had bad experience with theft. That's why I pointed out it's big shared rooms with strangers.

Strangers + theft experience = preference to pay 200 dollars for some odd hotel.

Just trying to make ends meet here.

Comment

• $200 a night is theft.

Comment

• Well many hostels are already partly booked for that weekend so I'm booking now one for €22 per night and bed.

Comment

• Well it seems I'm not paying the rooms now but we're paying them later in the place. So I'll book for 3 of us from thursday to sunday...

Comment

• nm
                    Last edited by Ecthy; May 22, 2007, 08:45.

Comment

• new job so wont be making this one, sorry guys
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                        Well it seems I'm not paying the rooms now but we're paying them later in the place. So I'll book for 3 of us from thursday to sunday...
                        I fly in Friday morning and out Sunday evening.

Comment

• Comment

• Well that is that sorted out, although I have not been able to sort Dauphin's out as he is over on different days and I have tried to ring him...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Maximum age 30 years!

Comment

• I have now sorted out Dauphin's booking...all set to go now!
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X