Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like fun...that's why I am flying
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ok, I have a flight booked to arrive 10:10 on the Friday, and leaves at 22:55 on Sunday.

Not cheap at £150, but I save £60 by not staying over on the Thursday night. :/

What time you chaps in Barcelona?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That sounds good if you guys want we can have some walk around town on Friday afternoon.

Comment

Zop, if you are organising accomodation, let me know and I will confirm details with you.

Comment

I'd love to help you but I have no clue about hotels. I can look some up but the scope is wide.

Comment

I don't have NH Hotels corporate codes, so that's not going to work out

All the other major chains (Marriott, InterContinental, Radisson SAS) don't have hotels in Barcelona and the Hilton is way too expensive at 150 euros a night.

Comment

Yeah, I will be up for a bit of a wander, see the sights. I arrive in on Thursday night so I will be up for that
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ok, let me know in the next few days where you guys plan on staying.

I'm happy with a hostel if case may be.

Comment

Yeah, that is probably going to be the plan - I have delegated that task to Andy and his mad Spanish skillz
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Tranquilos. I'm going to interview some people and search some websites. No hay prisa.

Comment

• There are two Ibis hotels near-ish to the city center. One is a ten-minute subway ride away, and the other is 10 km away.

The former costs 49 euros a night, the latter 69 euros a night.

Comment

• The hostels are much cheaper and very central.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                            Tranquilos. I'm going to interview some people and search some websites. No hay prisa.
                            Interview? No one expects the Spanish inquisition
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• NOBODY EXPEC

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Interview? No one expects the Spanish inquisition
                                Nobody expect Echty83.
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X