The consequences of the Anglo-saxon influence on the EU future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The consequences of the Anglo-saxon influence on the EU future

It is now clear that the refusal of the constitutional treatise reflected more a reject of the direction taken by the union than a refusal of the treatise itself. Originally the union was an association intended to progressively become a federation. After the UK was accepted, it ran off the line and reached a stage where absolute free trade is the ultimate and only objective.

From this point, the 27 members are not associates but simple traders on the same market, and this does not justify that we participate in attempts for new improvements which in all cases will be sabotaged by the UK.

It can be now expected that our cooperation will from now on imitate the UK style, that is absolute refusal of building a more powerful union.

I can already hear the claim of the UK supporters : Does will it change anything?

We will see.

But the original founders know that we are always opened to a special organization between the 6.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

A Europe of two speeds is direly needed.

(But why do you want the Italians? )
    I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_

(But why do you want the Italians? )
      They did not endanger the original union, and Ferrari has no equivalent
      Statistical anomaly.

Comment

So it's my way or highway again, lead by the French? Figures..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You obviously don't have enough respect for French culture Pekka.

Comment

I have equal apprecation for all cultures. That is, they're all crap, especially mine.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              So it's my way or highway again, lead by the French? Figures..
              Dont worry Pekka, you will not be in ...
              Statistical anomaly.

Comment

You can have your little club.

When the time is up, all of you will die anyway.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

When the time is up, all of you will die anyway.
                  Wrong! The time was up for me two years ago and I did not died because I am a STATISTICAL ANOMALY
                  Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Ugh? I didn't mean YOU personally. I meant people in general, that would include myself also.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I'm sure a bit of victimhood-based nationalism is what France needs.

Comment

Yeah, France was pleasently quiet for a while, but now it seems they're going at it again. Algeria, Indochina.. just some recent things where the true colours were shown.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Lets look at the founding 6 nations

Germany- felt guilty becasue they kept invading the French so did what they were told
                          Italy-Basket case needed access to French markets so did what they were told
                          Belgium-Basicaly french
                          Netherlands-Always liked trading so happy to join
                          Luxembourg-who cares
                          France- wnated to set up something they were in charge of and knew those 5 other members would do as they were told.

The French hate democracy and thats what's annoying them now

edit for spelling
                          Last edited by TheStinger; March 20, 2007, 09:48.
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Exactly. It isn't our thing. If it was, we'd be debating. Who says UK isn't more EU with it's direction? We also joined for free trade and that stuff, not federation.

Soon we might hear ok some bloke with frog legs hanging from his mouth has written a new constitution, we got all these founding fathers and our kids better start learning that stuff etc etc.

There's a reason why many people in Africa talk French, and all these other places as well. It's not because they like it, it's because they were born with it, and people before that raped and pillaged and forced it like the brute animal crimnals they were. AKA colonialist ****s.

Now, it's the same thing over again, except with more politness, since they don't have the power anymore and everyone would whoop their butts
                            In da butt.

Comment

EFTA = free trade area. Nobody needs to join the EU for free trade.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X