Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim group places bounty of of 5,00,000 Rs. on the head of author critical of Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, because as well all know that the majority of christians support clinic bombers. We also know that clinic bombers work on a global scale and have networks operating around the globe. Your logic is truly astounding...then again, looking at who it is, I'm not really surprised at all.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
      I don't know which is funnier -- Drixnak's trolling, Nikolai's falling for Drixnak's trolling, or Elok's shrunken genitals. Wait, I take that back, shrunken genitals are comedy gold.
      Shrunken genitals? Say what?

Odin, Nikolai, you shouldn't encourage Drix either.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        CharlesBHoff ****ing rules - a braindamaged muslim kid from El Paso = best DL ever.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnax
          Yes, because as well all know that the majority of christians support clinic bombers.
          Likewise, we all know that the majority of muslims support murder and shrunken genitals.

Originally posted by Elok
          Shrunken genitals? Say what?
          I'm referring to the thread you started titled "ask me about shrunken genitals." It was a classic in shrunken genital threads.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
            Yes, because as well all know that the majority of christians support clinic bombers. We also know that clinic bombers work on a global scale and have networks operating around the globe. Your logic is truly astounding...then again, looking at who it is, I'm not really surprised at all.
            The majority of Muslims DON'T support Islamist terrorism, that's my point you dingbat.

Comment

They should arrest the 150 board members for conspiracy to commit murder execute them. After a fair trial, of course.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Loin, I have NO idea wtf you're talking about, but somehow you just made my day. Thanks!
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Someday the world will realize how much better off we'd all be without Islam.
                  How is this different from Christianity?

Comment

Using the logic you apply to Muslims, it wouldn't be too hard to argue that things like the current Iraq War is a Christian supported war.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      Hindu culture messing things up

We invented the system.

There's a rather funny piece by al-Beruni about Hindu numerals.

"The Hindus do not use the letters of their alphabet for numerical notation, as we use Arabic letters in the order of the Hebrew alphabet. As in different parts of India the letters have different shapes, the numerical signs, too, which are called 'anka', differ. The numerical signs which we use are derived from the finest forms of the Hindu signs……. The Arabs, too, stop with the thousand, which is certainly the most correct and the most natural thing to do. .... Those, however, who go beyond the thousand in their numeral system are the Hindus, at least in their arithmetical technical terms, which have been either freely invented or derived according to certain etymologies, whilst in others both methods are blended together. They extend the names of the orders of numbers until the 18th order for religious reasons, the mathematicians being assisted by the grammarians with all kinds of etymologies."

Comment

Someday the world will realize how much better off we'd all be without Islam. It needs to be erased from the face of the planet.
                        This part I agree with.

The fact is anyone and everyone is better than muslims. Muslims are the problem in every part of the world today.
                        And this part I don't.

Comment

I'm not particularly moved by death threats - even this forum is filled with conservatives who think leftist demonstrators should be shot for resorting to soft violence.

As for the Muslim fringe group that put a bounty on the woman's head, they should naturally be shot.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

The only interesting thing in this thread has been the indian number system explanation. VJ
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Indeed, thanks VJ. Here's to learning something new everyday
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                                The majority of Muslims DON'T support Islamist terrorism, that's my point you dingbat.
                                And where's the all-encompassing poll proving this point?
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X