Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim group places bounty of of 5,00,000 Rs. on the head of author critical of Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything about Islam runs counter to what the rest, and most of the rest of the world, believes in. I would take China even over Islam.

Comment

thanks, vj!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
        Everything about Islam runs counter to what the rest, and most of the rest of the world, believes in. I would take China even over Islam.
        Be careful treating all Muslims as one entity. They are as diverse as we Westerners are.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ok, it's just my imagination that they are committing violence on a global scale and preach the same lines in all corners of the world.

Comment

Don't know why, but I think that an inverted
            CharlesBHoff has emerged
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

CharlesBHoff ****ing rules - a braindamaged muslim kid from El Paso = best DL ever.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ok, it's just my imagination that they are committing violence on a global scale and preach the same lines in all corners of the world.
                Some of them are. Not all of them. It's an important difference.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Some of them are, most of them sympathize or support them.

Comment

I don't know which is funnier -- Drixnak's trolling, Nikolai's falling for Drixnak's trolling, or Elok's shrunken genitals. Wait, I take that back, shrunken genitals are comedy gold.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

He might be trolling, he might be not, but it's a fact that some people have this attitude and I think it is a big shame.

Comment

Is there any reason I shouldn't? They come to the west and then they ***** and whine every single time someone says something bad about Islam. Then we have to apologize and change our ways to keep from offending them and then multiculturalists that think we exist to accomodate everyone. Everything they stand for runs contrary to our way of life. They are a threat to modern existence and need to be stamped out.

Comment

Is there any reason I shouldn't?
                          Shrunken genitals.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Just for the record, I neither like the multiculturalism. That doesn't make me a Muslim hater.

Comment

I suggest you become one because at the rate Europe is going, Muslims will become the dominant demographic and then you will be answering to an Imam.

Comment

According to Drixnak's logic Christianity should be eradicated because some Christians bomb family planning clinics and murder gynecologists.

One should never do such essentialistic generalizations

Comment

Working...
                                X