Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dysgenics: Is the western society gene pool degenerating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

You're ****ting me, right?
    Last I knew Kid is a Marxist, so of course he is going to be a blank slatist.

Comment

• Anyway, I remember reading that studies on twins showed that intelligence was about half genetic and half environmental.

Comment

• Careful you don't get sucked into another 1,000+ postathon of meaningless crap with the Kid. We've already established he's a moron in the first couple of posts - clearly in the New World Order he would be one of the first cleansed from the gene pool...

Our job is done here, time to move on.
        You're like KH, MOBIUS...only without the IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
          Anyway, I remember reading that studies on twins showed that intelligence was about half genetic and half environmental.
          It can not be determined. And I'm not a blank slatest. I believe that nuture is more important, and of course I do not believe in any anti-stupid policies.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Drixnak

You're like KH, MOBIUS...only without the IQ.
            Mobius has IQ?

Comment

• That's why I said "without the IQ"...

Comment

• Ok, I read it wrong. I forgot he posted that. Sorry.

Comment

• I'm also not saying KH is a genius. He severely overestimates the value of a degree in physics.

Comment

• Ditto

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

What is your IQ?
                      What does that have to do with not wanting to pay for other people's fecundity?
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• I don't believe that IQ measures intelligence, as much as it measures ability to do IQ tests.

In fact, I see 'Intelligence' being discussed a lot without a definition of what it actually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia

What does that have to do with not wanting to pay for other people's fecundity?
                          Nothing in this thread has anything to do with that. We're debating whether smart people are good voters or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            I agree. Especially as there is no real need to discuss race. There are poor and stupid people everywhere. Regardless of race. And they are ****ing like bunnies.
                            But the subject of race will inevitably come up if any kind of eugenics program is attempted, simply because the distribution of suitable parents will not be equal across racial groups. What then will you say to the people who accuse your program of being racially discriminatory?
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• You could call anyone who calls it racist crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drixnak
                                I'm also not saying KH is a genius
                                That's because you're too stupid to fully appreciate how smart I am.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X