• Show
Clear All

Dumbell squats

My pecs are absolutely killing after yesterday - good sign
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Lunges are best though.
      OMG. when i was playing with my highschool's guy team, we had to do 200 lunges, in 50s, and after each 50 we'd do 50 squat thrust jumps. and jumpingjacks, which i did not enjoy. fun summer tho.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

OMG. when i was playing with my highschool's guy team, we had to do 200 lunges, in 50s, and after each 50 we'd do 50 squat thrust jumps. and jumpingjacks, which i did not enjoy. fun summer tho.
        Bah. Use weights and keep the reps to a minimum. 200 reps is for birds.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

what muscle groups do squats work out?

Comment

for birds? what's that mean?

Comment

she's a girl. I don't think she wants bulging muscles. Even FBI agents don't really need bulging muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                what muscle groups do squats work out?
                Pretty much all your leg muscles (quads, glutes being the key ones). It's a great compound exercise which, by working several large muscle groups, helps boost T levels if you go heavy enough.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

nahhh no bulging muscles for me. i do have lots of leg muscle tho.

Comment

T levels?

Testosterone? Why would I want to boost that? Seriously, I thought those levels were pretty much static and genetically deterimined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      T levels?

Testosterone? Why would I want to boost that? Seriously, I thought those levels were pretty much static and genetically deterimined.
                      They are quite strongly affected by exercise, diet and rest.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

Bah. Use weights and keep the reps to a minimum. 200 reps is for birds.
                        Depends on what you are going for really.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Remind me again how dumbell squats work your pecs? Also, if you want to raise your testosterone, just do a cycle. There's also legal AI's that can boost your test as well. Jungle warfare is a good one. I don't care what exercise you do or what supplements you take though, if you aren't eating in excess of your maintinence calories with good nutrient ratios then you aren't going to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
                            Remind me again how dumbell squats work your pecs? Also, if you want to raise your testosterone, just do a cycle. There's also legal AI's that can boost your test as well. Jungle warfare is a good one. I don't care what exercise you do or what supplements you take though, if you aren't eating in excess of your maintinence calories with good nutrient ratios then you aren't going to grow.
                            I hit pecs yesterday, the squats were today/ My mesage was a bit rushed..
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Not going for any artificual test, got enough of my own Need to go celibate though for major impact
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Actually, going celibate will lower your testosterone. You should do some research before you make statements like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X