This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious

What is QB? Two patties with bun between?
    Well its like a royal with two patties and cheese.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius

Well its like a royal with two patties and cheese.
      Ok, that's called Big Mac here. That's what I order. I don't particularly like McDonalds, but I have a kid so it's kind of hard to avoid. QB is least disgusting.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ok, well to tell you the truth I have no idea about these types of things in my neighborhood. For example there is a church nearby and I have no idea who even goes in there.
        Yeah, but that doesn't prevent you from having prejudices about their goals etc. Ungdomshuset has been "news" for several years, so it isn't something that you can compare to a local church.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Yeah, but that doesn't prevent you from having prejudices about their goals etc.
          What does that mean? Do you think I'm prejudice against Faderhuset?

Comment

Ok, that's called Big Mac here. That's what I order. I don't particularly like McDonalds, but I have a kid so it's kind of hard to avoid. QB is least disgusting.
            Its called Tuplajättijuusto in Finnish which stand for "double cheese
            giant"

Here a picture of it with 2 extra patties.

They only sell it here after 10 PM so I get to eat these only like once in 2 months
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius

Its called Tuplajättijuusto in Finnish which stand for "double cheese
              giant"

Here a picture of it with 2 extra patties.

They only sell it here after 10 PM so I get to eat these only like once in 2 months
              We don't get those.

Comment

What does that mean? Do you think I'm prejudice against Faderhuset?
                No offense, but If I really was in the mood, I could probably quote a houndred or two postings from you where you is exactly that.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

No offense, but If I really was in the mood, I could probably quote a houndred or two postings from you where you is exactly that.
                  Well I have to say it's kind of stupid to give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. I do no however think that my neighborhood church is planning anything like that.

Comment

You don't understand that it's not really about the building. It's about being different. It's about not being controlled by society.
                    How can it be about "not being controlled by society" while simultaneously demanding that society provides a playground for free?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

How can it be about "not being controlled by society" while simultaneously demanding that society provides a playground for free?
                      You know that they don't want to pay taxes right? Rent is the same thing.

The're squatters. There's squatters all over. They just believe in it.

Comment

• Try a new one... over 500 yet again.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X