Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riots! In! Montreal! Cause: Rebel car dealership open on weekends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
    50cl of beer at supermarket: € 0,33
    50cl of beer at pub: € 5,00
    What does this have to do with drinking in the streets?

You can buy beer in supermarkets with or without drinking in the streets.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
      It's a fairly major annoyance actually. I like being able to go to the supermarket or some sort of food store on days other than Saturday, you know... particularly, if on Saturday I plan on doing something else like leaving the country or whatnot.

I can't count the number of times I've gone in to the supermarket a couple blocks away after 11pm here. Then again, my sleep schedule is totally different now that I'm back in school.
      I go shopping at the grocery store from 11pm-midnight usually. Way less crowds...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

What does this have to do with drinking in the streets?

You can buy beer in supermarkets with or without drinking in the streets.

I'm almost pwned.

Honestly, the French tend to be more careful about this, they'll check your coat and your bag even at not-so chic places. Also, drinking in the street is kinda fun (remember, the weather is not the same, the culture is different).
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

when is it ever warm enough to drink outside in canada?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm almost pwned.

Honestly, the French tend to be more careful about this, they'll check your coat and your bag even at not-so chic places. Also, drinking in the street is kinda fun (remember, the weather is not the same, the culture is different).
            The simple fact is Quebec is a cultural backwater.

Comment

Really really reminds me of France
              I need a foot massage

Comment

I'm almost pwned.

Wtf are you talking about? They don't ever check coats for alcohol.

You must really look like a hobo for them to do that to you...or they just like annoying you.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'm talking about France...

This said, it's always possible, but in my experience it's a bit more difficult in France.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

The simple fact is Quebec is a cultural backwater.
                    Again, that never happens.

And what broke ass bltch goes into a bar and brings in alcohol...?! Wtf.

I can just imagine what a girl would think...

-Excuse me, mind holding this? I just need to get that beer out of my pocket...

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Cannes: 12C
                      Montreal: -3C

Je ne regrette rien
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

I'm talking about France...

This said, it's always possible, but in my experience it's a bit more difficult in France.

YOU SAID FRENCH!

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                          Cannes: 12C
                          Montreal: -3C

Je ne regrette rien
                          Tu nous a rendu service.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Again, that never happens.

And what broke ass bltch goes into a bar and brings in alcohol...?! Wtf.

I can just imagine what a girl would think...

-Excuse me, mind holding this? I just need to get that beer out of my pocket...

Spec.
                            the girl who is entertained is an layup
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm confused, I don't know what to think. Good job Ashtrayer

Comment

drink in the street
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X