No announcement yet.

The correct usage of ***-for-tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Dis suggested I'd break into rooms. Smearing might be illegal as well, but definitely debatable in court of law I reckon.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Before someone says, "yeah that's really mature behaviour"...
      I think that ''WTF Pekka!?!!?'' is more appropriate.

More than ever even...

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This is hardly the most unconventional thing I've ever done, in fact, I think this lacks creativity.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

This is hardly the most unconventional thing I've ever done, in fact, I think this lacks creativity.
          Yea, you should have stuck a flag in there with your name on it, with an electric fan behind it that keeps the flag in the wind for everyone to see.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

wtf spec?
            In da butt.

Comment

You have a bad influence on me Pekka.

Spec.

Comment

I have never ever said anything that has anything to do with putting flags on a poo and some kind of other mechanical devices. This is your invention, Spec. This has absolutely nothing to do with me. I would have never suggested that. That's not how I roll, that's how you roll.
                In da butt.

Comment

Do you mean that I have surpassed TEH Pekka?!

Spec.

Comment

In ways of exploring the world of fecies, yes, you are the King waiting for his crown and fair maid.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Ha! I PWNED JOO!!

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Ha! I PWNED JOO!!

Spec.
                        True, but looking at what the object of pwnage was in this case, you may have second thoughts.......

Comment

aneeshm, you can judge me after you have completed your own guerilla poo war. Before that, your judgement has no value inside this court.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Never underestimate the poo-master that is Pekka.

Spec.

Comment

aneeshm, you can judge me after you have completed your own guerilla poo war. Before that, your judgement has no value inside this court.
                              "Never get involved in a poo war with Pekka"

is one thing which everyone should live by. It never ends well.

Comment

Working...
                              X