The correct usage of ***-for-tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The correct usage of ***-for-tat

I think I did something that counts as ***-for-tat. Here's the story: You see, I'm working now and so I expect things to run smoothly from the admin side of the organisation. It's not like I don't do my job. Since I think this position is indirectly a state job, since it says in my contract I'm an official, plus this position is largely paid by the tax payers (and I think I'm the only one who thinks we should get more done..), well let's just say my hopes for a working admin goes down.

I was right.

This corruption is felt all the way in grassroots level. It seems to me only few people perform, myself of course included. In fact, I told to my 'employer' (even though I have no superiors in here) that should I really push it, I could be done with this project in a month. I thought they'd be happy. I thought, well, they'd be happy, because I'd be able to do the job a lot faster than it was estimated (by them). But no. Shock was the expression. They figured damn it, I have a contract until the fall of this year, and this guy gets done in few weeks? To add to their incompetent pain, my job is this project, OK, so I don't have to do anything else, according to the contract. So, it's not like I have to take up new tasks, so my time is used fully. They'd simply have to pay me extra, or let me go and keep paying me until the end of the contract. So, basically I've been given new tasks if I want to take them, I might, for the price of the same contract, just because I'm bored.

Anyway, so they are incompetent. What about the grassroots? Ok the grassroots level is incompetent as well. Today is a vacation week in here, so very little people are in here, no classes. So mostly just staff. But the cleaning people are here in full force. They were enjoying their coffees in cafeteria, I saw them, so they are ALL here.

So I went to the bathroom. I really had to take a dump badly. I almost ran in to the seat and just dominated a beautiful one, complete release.

Now, what happens next? NO TOILET PAPER!!!! Listen, you are in full force to do your job, and you have clearly not done your job today. You haven't done your usual rounds. Now let me wonder why you are getting paid? It's not to sit and drink coffee, I mean when you have completed your tasks, by all means, do what you want. But when we have all the people doing the same jobs as they usually do, and virtually no people in the building, it shoul dmean the job is easier, yes? No one making a mess, at least no extra mess. SO why is there no TP in the bathroom?

So I figured since I was already done, and would have to hike few floors up to another bathroom to get TP, I woudl teach them a lesson of protestant work ethic, something that has been a big part of western success. Yes, I clogged the toilet. My beauty was there like oversized torpedo, a real gift from yours truly. I figured I could just do what is appropriate and destroy the package. But why should I? It's not like that's part of my job I didn't finish. If I have to hike floors up to find TP AFTER the damage is done, you have to clean my ****, and that's the way it goes.

This is the correct usage of ***-for-that.

I have no regrets.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

!

Ew.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Before someone says, "yeah that's really mature behaviour", let me reply that I treat the performance of people like they are. If they are ****, you get **** from me, literally. That's the way it goes and the world better get used to it.

I agree that I was a bastard, but hey, you aren't going to learn unless someone corrects you. It is clear to me that these people in charge of the few bathrooms didn't do their job, they figured it's easy street today and the whole week and listen, if the same stuff happens tomorrow, I'll clog it again. And if someone has a problem with it, they can take it up to me and say what they think, it's not like I care. What can I say? Unless you can wrestle and fight me out of clogging your ****ty job, there's no way I'll stop. The only way I stop is when you do your job. I'm just a mentor here, a mentor with unusual training methods.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

First the auto-erotic asphyxiation, then the S&M, and now he confesses to a skat fetish. Pekka's turning Japanese I think he's turning Japanese I really think so.

!

Ew.

Comment

how did you clog it?

Comment

Reportedly, everything about Pekka is massive, including his sh*t.

Comment

He's certainly full of it, I know that much...

Comment

Yes, it was cloggage via dominating torpedo.
                In da butt.

Comment

that's because the europeans have sissy toilets.

Us americans have toilets that use 50 gallons of water per flush. Impossible to clog.

Comment

True. But I think the point of this thread was to illustrate the correct usage of the term ***-for-tat.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      that's because the europeans have sissy toilets.

Us americans have toilets that use 50 gallons of water per flush. Impossible to clog.
                      Unless, of course, you've bought a toilet in the US since 1996 when federal law mandated all new toilets flush 1.6 gallons. It is verboten to manufacture the 3.5 gallon models.

Comment

Is that a federal law? I thought that was only for some states.

I could swear you can buy toilets in Nevada that have just as much water as the old ones. In fact, I need to replace my toilet, so I may do some browsing. But at my old job I have replaced toilets, and they seemed to have the usual water capacity.

Comment

You might consider this to be fair ***-for-tat, too bad nobody (except Apolytoners) will ever know. To anyone who sees the clogged toilet, it will seem like it was used by someone who was either retarded or passive-aggressive. You might be trying to teach the people you work with a lesson, but the way you're doing it is like house-training your dog by scolding your cat a day after the dog's crapped on your mat - there's simply no chance for the message to both get to the right people *and* be understood.
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

the mad ****ter strikes again!

Comment

and how can this really be *** for tat?

First question I have to ask is what could you do about a clogged toilet? Is there a plunger nearby? If there is I will fix the problem (mainly to not embarass myself ).

If there is no plunger, then you had no control over the situation, so you really didn't do anything. Unless you have some amazing ability to control the size of your ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X