No announcement yet.

The correct usage of ***-for-tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So? Not my fault, you want me to leave messages? OK, you have a point there, next tiem this happens, I'll clog the toilet and leave a note.. post-it note or something. With a vicious message like, "I know what you didn't do last shift, next time there's no TP in this facility, I will clog your face!"
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

just wash your ass in the sink.

I already had this discussion with a filipino friend the other day. Washing is cleaner than wiping.

Yet I still use TP. . Installing a bidet would be a lot of work, and I really don't care to have a wet ass.

Comment

Of course washing is always cleaner end better than wiping. But I don't think I should bother, I should have a bidet, and not dip myself in the sink. I'm a professional, and I expect others to be as well. So I want my damn TP, this is included in the big picture of the work our unit does, and I expect some of my pay goes to these things, otherwise they could just pay us more. But they have to take care of the facility maintanaince as well, so you know.. in other words, not only do I deserve a fresh stack of TP, I DEMAND IT, it is my right as the worker of this unit.

Where's my TP? WHERE IS IT! What comes next? They take away my parking space as well? This isn't just something that doesn't matter. This is important stuff. I'm fighting to get what belongs to me.

If this calls for a guerilla dump tactics, so be it. I'm ready, and I think most of these people in here aren't really informed how serious I can get when I set my mind to do something. If I decide to go guerilla and militant with this whole thing, I WILL. OK? Are you ready for that? Are you really sure?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I think it would be better to break into the storeroom and take every single roll of TP and place it in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              Is that a federal law? I thought that was only for some states.

I could swear you can buy toilets in Nevada that have just as much water as the old ones. In fact, I need to replace my toilet, so I may do some browsing. But at my old job I have replaced toilets, and they seemed to have the usual water capacity.
              Higher flush toilets cannot be produced in the US, but you might be able to get around that by importing foreign-made toilets (check customs laws one whether you can legally do that or not), or ones that were made in the US prior to the law that haven't been sold off yet.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Dis, I'll do that when they break into my office and do my job
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  So? Not my fault, you want me to leave messages? OK, you have a point there, next tiem this happens, I'll clog the toilet and leave a note.. post-it note or something. With a vicious message like, "I know what you didn't do last shift, next time there's no TP in this facility, I will clog your face!"
                  Should've done a dirty protest, my friend.

"NO TP" smeared on the wall in your produce would have got the message over quite clearly.

Comment

the other alternative is to steal the toilet paper from the bathroom and put it in the storage room. But I doubt that will accomplish much.

I just carry a roll of toilet paper around on my belt. It gets me through a lot of situations.

Comment

OK but we have a problem with breaking into places and smearing walls with poo, because I think that first of all that goes too far, and second of all it might be against the rules, breaking and entering is definitely against the law. I don't want to do that, I still work here, I can't be counter productive. A simple clogging is enough, it seems like.

And let's not forget, this was only the opening shots of the TP war, so it depends what the other side does.. I will adjust my action accordingly to that, so we'll see.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Now, please excuse me for a while. I need to go for a lunch. And in case someone would ask, "is that all you do, clog toilets and then write about it, boast about it even, and then eat?". The short answer is Yes.

The longer answer is yes, absolutely. Money well spent.
                        In da butt.

Comment

or you could clog the toilet with lots of TP. But then they may think you are just the usual run of the mill *******. Then again, you'd need the sticky note.

Comment

yeah, but if there was TP, I wouldn't have to clog it. If they do their job, there won't be consequences, negative ones. It is as simple as that. Now, time to eat.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I still think something is wrong with you. You need more fiber.

**** alone shouldn't clog a toilet. It's only when I put too much tp in, does it clog.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                OK but we have a problem with breaking into places and smearing walls with poo, because I think that first of all that goes too far, and second of all it might be against the rules, breaking and entering is definitely against the law. I don't want to do that, I still work here, I can't be counter productive. A simple clogging is enough, it seems like.
                                Where do you think I was suggesting you should break in to? Just do it on the bathroom walls man.

Overwhelming force every time

Comment

Working...
                                X