No announcement yet.

I learned in sex-ed class that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt know the second head was called glande before sex education.
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
      you had to steal first base?!?!

But I've gotten better since.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

But I've gotten better since.
        well that's good

Comment

ugh, mine was horrible. They told me wet dreams existed and they were normal, but they didn't say what they were. WTF!. I didn't have them at the time, so I had no clue what they were. And I was still confused when I got my first one. stupid, stupid, stupid. And I learn women have ovaries and some other crap inside them. big deal. I wanted to see pictures of some *****.

Comment

We had a sex-ed seminar run by nuns (being at a Catholic school, and all). We were given a standard safe-sex pamphlet, with one exception. Someone had gone through each one and crossed out "Use condoms" due to the Church's stance on contraception. Ironically, that is the only thing I remember from that seminar.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

In our school system, if there were moral or religious objections to classes like those, other classes were made available that gave a more christian, abstinence line.

As a result, I know a handful of people who literally know nothing of the mechanics of sex. I mean, literally, nothing.
              there are mechanics? What does this have to do with auto repair shops?

Comment

This may be a stupid question. But what exactly is the baseball terminology. I'm so embarrassed I never knew this.

I figured out 1st base and I think 2nd base from various movie references. It isn't too hard to figure out what home is. But what is 3rd base?

All I know is I'm still stuck in the on deck circle.

Comment

closer?
                  No, prison sex.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

closer?
                    Of course.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      This may be a stupid question. But what exactly is the baseball terminology. I'm so embarrassed I never knew this.

I figured out 1st base and I think 2nd base from various movie references. It isn't too hard to figure out what home is. But what is 3rd base?

All I know is I'm still stuck in the on deck circle.
                      B♭3

Comment

Working...
                      X