I learned in sex-ed class that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I learned in sex-ed class that...

I learned that wet dreams don't actually involve water most of the time. Can't say I learned much else, though. How about you guys? Were your sex-ed classes worthwhile or just a waste of time?
    Last edited by Drake Tungsten; February 18, 2007, 05:36.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

We played the AIDS game in sex ed.

Comment

The AIDS game? What, did you play dodge ball with dirty needles, used condoms and tainted bloodbags?
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Is 't that the game where a bunch of gay men have an Orgy where 1 or 2 is known to have Aids?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I thought that was just a normal Saturday night for a gay man...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

All sex-ed ever taught me was that girls are really icky, substitute PE teachers are really homophobic and it inspired me to try out other mastabatory techniques.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

OH NOES!!!1 ONE-LINERS AND SPAM!!11 THEY ARE LIKE KRYPTONITE TO ME!!ELVIS [/Winston]
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, I found sex education to be very mechanical but really didn't teach you the things you need to know in order to find a partner
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That much is obvious.

Comment

Is it?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I learned a great deal about male and female anatomy. It was useless knowledge, but I learned a great deal, and now it's burned into my brain since I had Sex Ed five consecutive years. Labia minora, vas deferens, Cowper's gland, fallopian tubes...I'll remember them all till I die, no doubt.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Cowpers gland lol
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Well, we had all this anatomy and how people become pregnant etc in 'Human Biology', or something like that. In sex-ed, we learned how to use condoms, and we played all kinds of trivial pursuit type of games about sex, sex positions, all kinds of stuff. STDs etc where different class. Sex-ed was about SEX! ****ing. Doing it. Sniffing it. Licking it. Penetration. Orgasm. Stuff like that.

What you guys had sounds like human biology, not sex-ed. Sorry.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I had something like one hour of sex-ed, and I was among the five or so suckers who went there (it wasn't mandatory, and there were something like 200 students who could apply).

I learned that AIDS risk is smallest while sucking your partner. And that you need to watch out for lampposts when you gaze at a girl's booty
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                              And that you need to watch out for lampposts when you gaze at a girl's booty
                              I didn't need sex-ed to learn that...
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X