Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't learn anything in sex-ed.

Comment

I learnt nothing in sex-ed, because we never had sex-ed.

Comment

I learned that sometimes couples like to talk dirty to further enhance their sexual experience.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What we should have learned

is that all those failure rates for the various contraceptive measures include those who say they used those methods, but did not actually follow the directions or use it all the time (e.g. re-using condoms, skipping days on the pill, etc.).

RTFM
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

talking dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

I didn't need sex-ed to learn that...
              Sage advice though, nonetheless
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sega advice though, nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Is 't that the game where a bunch of gay men have an Orgy where 1 or 2 is known to have Aids?

JM
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                    I learnt nothing in sex-ed, because we never had sex-ed.
                    Field trips to those temples with engravings of orgies on the walls count as sex-ed, methinks.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

We had two sex ed classes. The first was in 6th grade which dealt mainly with the mechanics and physiology of the two sexs with a brief glossing over of various STDs. In 8th grade they went the whole nine yards including indepth discussions, pictures, and talks about healthy relationships. They also had some religious nutjob group which got a couple of hours to preach his abstance only bull****. The real sex ed was much better.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

5th grade girls learned about what girls go through. boys learned what boys go through. Health III we'll have the sex stuff. that is junior year. more biology tho. catholic schools here don't like going into details. we wont even get to practice using condoms. not that that matters to me.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I learnt how vaginal intercourse looks seen from the cervix.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I watched some girls roll a condom down a test tube, thats about all i remember, and its served me well ever since
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                                I watched some girls roll a condom down a test tube, thats about all i remember, and its served me well ever since
                                Alas the somewhat more hirsute head of biology did it...doesn't quite have the same appeal...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X