This place has changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    I never really understood why people disliked Winston until this thread. Now I get it.
    It's a flashback to 1999/2000. Deja vu all the way.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

I thought the moderation was becoming more lax prior to the change back to the +1s. I don't know if at first it was a conscious decision or if it was just a result of there being fewer OT mods for a while.
      Conscious decision wins.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Happy birthday padillah!
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hey, Nikolai. It's only been three months but it feels like a year or more.

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Happy birthday padillah!

Thanks! I still have a couple more weeks but thanks. I used to not celebrate my birthday at all but I've gotten much better.

Tom P.

Oh, and I couldn't care less about post counts. Avatar or not.

Comment

• Trouthread
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

Conscious decision wins.

ahhh-- I guess I should not be surprised. While I had not discussed this stuff with you, I know that Ming seemed (in the past) to stress that he was applying the owner's rules. It led me to believe that there were at least some standards that he did not support
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
              X